Search The Best Adsense Earner's

Custom Search

Tuesday 28 April 2009

How To Improve My Click Through Rate?

Get a better Click Through Rate?
Make Money From AdSense?
Earn Money Online?
Sorted!

If you search 'how to Improve My Click Through Rate?' You will get millions of results! But today i will give you hints about matching your ads to your blog, which will improve you CTR.

The first rule i use is always match the ad colour to the colour of your blog. You want the ads to blend into your blog, subtlety is the key. So as you can see from my ads that are all bordered in black the same colour as my blog. This not only makes your blog look better, as its all blended together, it also can help make the ads stand out but not screaming out. This is what you need to aim for.

My second rule is a common sense rule, but a lot of people don't do it. USE YOUR KEYWORDS! If you have a blog about hairdressing you want ads about hair dressing. My blog is about making money and blogging, so you wouldn't expect to see hairdressing ads on mine. It seems really simple but the best way to get this is buy using the same word in each post. So if my next post was about 'explaining AdSense' Then my title would be something people who search google and expect this as a result. So the title could be What is AdSense?
The first line would be very similar to you could use something that is the same niche as AdSense, so maybe Making the Most Money From AdSense!
Then in your main content of your blog you want to repeat these key words a few times within your first few lines.

My final hint is trial and error. This is the best way to see what ads make you money! So every so often move your ads, move them further up the page for example. I found the best place on this site is next to my newest post. So as you can see the ads are there. But when you do change your blog format, make sure you create a new channel as then you can clearly and easily see the differences.
So if you want to be more like me and Lisa
Then use these sites for more info: 1 2
Or just use my pre-searched results which can be found here!

3 comments:

  1. nice blog.. keep posting...:p
    i will try to visiting this blog often.

    Earn Money Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the great job ! And thanks for making this amazing helpful blog ! I hope you are going to visit my blog and let me know what you think :)
    Much Love LordsGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s i realy have a hard time with the sitemap, where you have to enter words for goggle to be more able to find you, if you know what i meen.I read everything but i still dont know how to add thouse codes :( Is there is any way for you to explane me some how,maybe give me example? Thanky so much!

    ReplyDelete